Let us compare what the parents of the two presidential hopefuls did and make our own conclusions.
Father of Donald Trump ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump )
- In 1927, Trump was arrested at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Jamaica, Queens
- Trump was investigated by a U.S. Senate committee in 1954 for profiteering from public contracts, including overstating his Beach Haven building charges by US$3.7 million.
- In 1973, the U.S. Justice Department's Civil Rights Division filed a civil rights suit against the Trump organization charging that it refused to rent to black people.
Grand Father of Donald Trump (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump)
- Owned the Arctic hotel which was open 24 hours a day and advertised "Rooms for ladies,"(aka brothel) which included beds.
- When describing the Arctic in a letter to the Yukon Sun newspaper, [a journalist?] wrote: "For single men the Arctic has excellent accommodations as well as the best restaurant in Bennett, but I would not advise respectable women to go there to sleep as they are liable to hear that which would be repugnant to their feelings – and uttered, too, by the depraved of their own sex.
Father of Hillary Clinton (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_E._Rodham)