Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Let us compare what the parents of the two presidential hopefuls did and make our own conclusions.
Father of Donald Trump ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump )
- In 1927, Trump was arrested at a Ku Klux Klan rally in Jamaica, Queens
- Trump was investigated by a U.S. Senate committee in 1954 for profiteering from public contracts, including overstating his Beach Haven building charges by US$3.7 million.
- In 1973, the U.S. Justice Department's Civil Rights Division filed a civil rights suit against the Trump organization charging that it refused to rent to black people.
Grand Father of Donald Trump (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump)
- Owned the Arctic hotel which was open 24 hours a day and advertised "Rooms for ladies,"(aka brothel) which included beds.
- When describing the Arctic in a letter to the Yukon Sun newspaper, [a journalist?] wrote: "For single men the Arctic has excellent accommodations as well as the best restaurant in Bennett, but I would not advise respectable women to go there to sleep as they are liable to hear that which would be repugnant to their feelings – and uttered, too, by the depraved of their own sex.
Father of Hillary Clinton (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_E._Rodham)
Posted by CommonOperator at 6:26 PM
Monday, July 25, 2016
Sunday, July 24, 2016
Posted by CommonOperator at 5:28 PM
Michael Bloomberg will endorse Hillary Clinton in a prime-time speech at the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday, a timely boost as the candidate prepares to accept her party’s nomination for president.
Mike Bloomberg will endorse
Mike Bloomberg will endorse
Posted by CommonOperator at 5:16 PM
Celebrity businessman Mark Cuban on Thursday night apologized to the world for the GOP's nomination of Donald Trump for president.
"Dear World. Please ignore what the loud guy in the suit is saying. Americans are nothing like him. We love our country and are proud of it," Cuban said in a tweet that got nearly 20,000 retweets.
Posted by CommonOperator at 4:51 PM
WHEN IMPLEMENTING THE USAGE POLICY OF YOUR STATE FOR PUBLIC LAVATORIES
We offer a choice of discrete signs.
The Extreme Liberal choice
The Extreme Conservative choice
And finally the who gives a fuck choice
from the bathroom folks
always ready to give you some relief.
Posted by CommonOperator at 12:32 PM
Donald Sets the record straight about Melania
Posted by CommonOperator at 12:18 PM
Posted by CommonOperator at 11:07 AM
In his native Egypt, Bassem Youssef weathered cardiac surgery, the Arab Spring, and government-ordered arrest. Little did he know it was all survival training for the deluge of lunacy that awaited him in America. I’m talking, of course, about the rise of an aggrieved draft-dodging, Oompa Loompa-handed brat from Queens: Donald J. Trump.
Posted by CommonOperator at 9:52 AM
Dear Ivanka, May be you skipped the civics lessons (did your father bully the teacher in to giving you passing grades ?).
Let me educate you this once. A president does not make laws, he signs them in to effect or veto/s them.
Laws, also called bills, are voted on by the US Congress.
This picture defines the character of Trump's two sons.
And, this is the level of intelligence of Mike Pence, who thought it was important to pass laws covering his version of the first amendment, to explicitly make discriminations legal in his state. How perverted one can be to take a freedom of all people and convert it to an atrocity on few people.
Posted by CommonOperator at 8:54 AM